Sarracenia x catesbaei
catesbaei is the name given to the hybrid resulting from crossing the Sarracenia species flava and purpurea ssp. venosa. In the wild Sarracenia x catesbaei occur naturally as the two species often grow in close proximity.
Sarracenia x catesbaei grow list
The following thumbnail images can be clicked to view the full size photgraph of the plant. Below the thumbnails you'll find a list of seedlings not yet photographed.
- SH603 - S. flava var. maxima - North Carolina x 'Z' - F10 x H96
- SH905 - S. x catesbaei - 'Tanterlizer' x self
- SH906 - S. x catesbaei x catesbaei
- SH962 - S. x catesbaei - inverse veins x self
- SH963 - S. x catesbaei - ruegelii style patch x self
- SH966 - S. x catesbaei - Red and tan x self
- SH967 - S. x catesbaei - Red x self
- SH968 - S. x catesbaei - Tan x self
- SH969 - S. x catesbaei - 'Rogers delight' x self